May 3, 2022A project to collect Sasa kurilensis is back again this year!
The popular Sasa kurilensis collection project is back again this year!
Since April, the temperature difference has been so great that I finally got a good idea of how to grow. Please join us!
Scheduled date 5/14 (Sat) 5/15 (Sun) 5/21 (Sat) 5/22 (Sun)
Participation fee Adults (high school students and above) 2,500 yen Children (junior high school students) 1,000 yen Infants (preschoolers) 300 yen
* Included in the participation fee Entrance fee, shuttle bus, insurance fee, guide fee, Mogumogu house drink voucher, hot spring discount ticket
Capacity 16 people per day
Gathering time AM9:30
Holding time 10: 00-11: 30 AM
Meeting place Meiho Plateau Nature Experience Center Reception desk
Minimum 6 people
What to bring Trekking clothes, work gloves, rain gear, etc.
Apply by phone. 0575-87-0030 (8: 30 ~ 17: 00)
10:00 Experience Center departure → Ski resort upper bus movement → Nemagari bamboo picking → Around 11:30 Experience center arrival dissolution
* It will be canceled if it rains lightly or the weather gets worse.
* We will prepare a designated bag for harvesting Sasa kurilensis (about 2 kg, 50 to 70 bottles). Up to 1 bag at a time. We ask for your understanding and cooperation so that we can enjoy the limited resources of our customers.
* Please refrain from wearing masks and talking while on the moving bus.
* Please note that the date and harvest may be affected by the growing conditions and weather.