Web ticket information
Go to the slopes without contact without lining up at the ticket window!
With the introduction of the IC card automatic exchange machine "skiosk", you can receive tickets when you come to the venue.
It's even easier!
Meiho ski lift tickets can be pre-purchased at any time from your smartphone or PC!
* Please check the linked site for the types and details of tickets on sale.
* Payment method is credit card only.
(Available credit cards: VISA / MASTER / JCB and their affiliated cards) * After purchasing on the Web, a proof of purchase with a QR code will be delivered to the specified address (PC or smartphone). * Please be sure to bring the proof of purchase with the QR code delivered (printout for PC, QR image for smartphone) on the day of use. * No changes, cancellations, or refunds will be accepted after the ticket is purchased. * Membership registration (free of charge) is required to purchase tickets.
Procedure at the time of purchase
- Visit the purchase page
- Please access the ticket purchase page on your PC or smartphone.
- Selection of ticket type and number of tickets
- Please select the desired ticket and the number of tickets to purchase.
- Enter purchaser information
- Please enter your purchaser information. If you have already registered as a customer
You can purchase after logging in.
- Credit card payment
The payment method is credit card payment only.
(Available credit cards are VISA / MASTER / JCB and their affiliated cards)
- Save the QR code when the purchase is completed
- When you come to Meiho ski resort, you need to show the QR code of the email you received when the purchase was completed.
Please present it on your smartphone screen or printed matter. Or make a note of your purchase number.
Procedure at the time of visit
Please hold the QR code to issue a ticket at the Meiho Ski Resort Center House "skiosk (automatic exchange machine)".
* Proof of purchase by email that you will receive when you complete your purchase
Please bring (printed paper for PC, QR image for smartphone). * If you lose or forget your QR code, you may not be able to issue a chairlift ticket.
Please be careful. * You can take this IC ticket home and charge the chairlift ticket from the next time onwards.
From the next time onward, you can proceed directly to the gate without stopping at the "skiosk (automatic exchange machine)". * The IC card deposit you have received can be refunded at the ticket window when you return this ticket.
Please note that refunds will not be given if the chairlift ticket is damaged or lost.