Meiho Takahara Development Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") considers that protecting personal information is the basis of our business activities, as well as our social responsibility and duty. We will establish the following personal information protection policy and strive for reliable performance.
- Collection, use and provision of personal information
Principles of collection
Collecting personal information will be done after clarifying the purpose and obtaining the consent of the individual in advance.
Principles of use and offer
When using or providing personal information, we will use and provide it only within the scope of the clarified object in advance.
- Respect for rights
- We will respect individual rights on personal information, and we will respond within reasonable periods if there is a request from ourselves regarding personal information of the customer for a reasonable period of time. In addition, we will respond promptly in a reasonable period only if we can confirm that you are an identity person if there is an error or change in your personal information.
- About proper management of personal information
- We will implement reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access, tampering, destruction, leakage, loss, etc, by implementing appropriate safety measures for collected personal information.
- Regarding compliance with laws and other norms
- We will comply with the laws and other standards and other industry guidelines operated on personal information and will comply with the matters specified in our compliance program.
- Continuous improvement of personal information
- We will establish and maintain personal information protection managers, conduct appropriate protection and management, and will implement and maintain compliance programs. Also, conduct periodic audits, review and improve.